1. You have control
2. Financial freedom
3. You get to be the boss
4. You can write off more expenses
6.The opportunity to engage your creativity on a daily basis.
5. You can benefit from the talents of others
9. It’s easy
10. You can work from home
11. Greater personal freedom.
12. Work and play according to your natural biorhythms.
13.Opportunity to make a difference and see the real impact of your work.
14. Be an example to family and friends that it is possible to create and build a life you want.
15. Spend more time doing the things you enjoy and the things you are good at and hire other independent entrepreneurs to fill in the gaps.
What is keeping you? Start your own social media marketing agency now!