This social media thing can be crazy and if you don’t know what you are doing can eat your whole time..
Here are some third party social media marketing applications that can make your life a lot easier.
1. Tweetdeck: Easy to manage YouTube, Facebook and Twitter in one view. You can manage people you follow in lists.
2. Ping.fm and Hellotxt; Update your status in several platforms. About 50 of social networks. Post can be made online or mobile.
3. Seesmic: similar to Tweetdeck but allows you to manage multiple profile accounts
4. SocialOimph: Allows you to postdate posts on Twitter and Facebook fan pages. Has many other cool features too.
5. 8hands: This is an aggregator that streams notifications in real time and where you get summaries and statistics on your social networking activities. It covers content from multiple accounts.
6. Chi.mp centralizes content and contacts. Good for people without a website.
See? Small business marketing online just became a lot easier.