Words Have Power in Personal Branding. You probably know that but have your thought about the words in your site?
Text on your site can increase credibility and the level of trust and translate your company’s personality.
Don’t use just facts, tell stories. The brain is wired for narrative and will pain attention to stories more than data.
These are a few things that are important to tell:
- Give them the basic info on all pages of your site; address, phone etc
- Tell them when you started.
- What is the real purpose of your company? What is in it for them? Why should they care?
- Who are your partners and what are their values?
- Tell the whole story: why you started, how things were then, what changes you helped create.