Here are a few ways you can market to 5 senses in your business:
- Sight: Logo, uniforms, fabric of uniforms, product design, decor in your office, colors and typeface
- Sound: product sounds, music in your office. Remember: the eyes like what is new, the ears what is known.
- Taste: product taste, gifts, we offer chocolate to our prospects before talking about price. It lowers mental barriers
- Smell: Environmental aroma, product aroma. Diffusers in the room, perfume you and your employees use
- Touch: Product surface, marketing materials, environment surfaces, fabric of uniforms.
All these can also be brought up in copy.