1. The potential customer needs something.
2. They have discovered that your store has that item.
3. They’re comfortable with your store’s reputation.
4. They know where your store is and can easily get to it.
5. They feel comfortable being in your store.
6. They trust your store to complete the transaction safely.
7. They’re willing to tell others that they’ve transacted with you.
Now you need to check if in your business you have created purchase channels for each of these reasons.
Yes, marketing is about selling too not just promoting.